WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Use Your Blog's RSS Feed to Automate Your Email Marketing
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:44 am 

Like many small business owners, I used to struggle with making time to create email newsletters, which is ironic since I help clients with e-newsletters all the time! It's not for lack of topics to talk about or the ability to create the e-newsletters -- it can just be time Asia Email List consuming. However, with blogs and RSS, you can literally automate your newsletter creation process.Basically the idea is this: you are already creating articles of interest to your audience and posting them to your blog. So, why reinvent the wheel when you create your e-newsletters? Your blog has an RSS feed (as all blogs do), so use it to automatically generate your newsletter content without rewriting or redesigning. This approach not only saves you time, but will keep your email marketing schedule on track with no extra work on your part. Once the initial process is set up, it will run itself. All you need to do is continue posting new content to your blog (there's no way to automate that process just yet!).

Setting this up is not as geeky or difficult as you may suspect. Here's a quick overview:First - you need to be working with an email marketing service that has this capability, and not all of them do. When searching for a service, check that they offer "blog broadcasting" or "RSS to email" as a feature.The process Asia Email List is very similar to setting up any other email newsletter. You select a layout template and make any graphic or color changes, or if you are handy with HTML, you can design your own. The only difference is that you will have data fields inserted in the mailer that determine where the RSS feed content will be displayed. You can also add other content to accompany your feed material as well, just like any other mailing.

So how does all this magic happen? Depending on the mailing service provider's system, your blog's RSS feed address is checked every few hours to Asia Email List pick up the latest posts that have not yet been broadcast. The message is compiled according to the parameters you set, and whenever those specific parameters are met, the broadcast message is automatically created and placed into queue for you to review and launch to your list. There are some differences among providers in the specifics, but that is basically how it works.

Post subject: shzz
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:33 am 

It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Low lambda isolatiemortel

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:36 am 

I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article. Horeca koeling

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:38 am 

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Isolatiechape

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:40 am 

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Koeling

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:42 am 

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . Vloerisolatie

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:43 am 

I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Frigobouw

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:45 am 

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts Chape

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:47 am 

Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Koelcellen

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:48 am 

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Isolerende mortel

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:50 am 

This is really very nice post you shared, i like the post, thanks for sharing.. Koelcel te koop

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:52 am 

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Vloer isoleren

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:54 am 

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us. Horeca koeling

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:55 am 

It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Chapewerken

Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:57 am 

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. Koelcel