WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM
http://glove-works.getforum.org/

glove mallet
http://glove-works.getforum.org/glove-mallet-t11004.html
Page 1 of 1

Author:  iArnold12 [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:33 pm ]
Post subject:  glove mallet

what is the best glove mallet out there? What kind of glove mallets do you use? All feed back is helpful
thank you
sam
Looking for a mallet like in this video. skip to about on emanate into the video to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSEqkkOdB4Y&list=UL

Author:  Finncaster [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

I use a couple of things you could find around the house.

Image

Author:  iArnold12 [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

does anybody know where i could find a mallet like this? Shown about one minute into the video. would really like to find a mallet like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSEqkkOdB4Y&list=UL

Author:  cowboychris88 [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

I have a few different ones, Nike, Coach's, Ergo, and just a generic one, but Coach's Glove mallet is the best.

http://glovemallet.com/

Author:  iArnold12 [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

cowboychris88 wrote:
I have a few different ones, Nike, Coach's, Ergo, and just a generic one, but Coach's Glove mallet is the best.

http://glovemallet.com/

i saw th coach's mallet whats the weight like on them

Author:  coowguy [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

RawlingsGear has their own branded Mallet:
http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/ba ... allet.html

Author:  iArnold12 [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

coowguy wrote:
RawlingsGear has their own branded Mallet:
http://www.rawlingsgear.com/baseball/ba ... allet.html

thank you, i think I'm gonna try this mallet out

Author:  iArnold12 [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

also think I'm gunna look at the coach's mallet and the mizuno mallet

Author:  Glove-Works [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

I really like the Nokona mallet. The Nike (comes with the DEP) ia work of art and too nice for use as a glove mallet.

Author:  t_parrish [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

Call me biased but I like my mallets best :D

designed-my-own-glove-mallet-what-do-you-think-t7781.html

Author:  Rous [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

t_parrish wrote:
Call me biased but I like my mallets best :D

designed-my-own-glove-mallet-what-do-you-think-t7781.html


Are you still making/selling these?

If you call coach (at http://glovemallet.com/), he will make you one to fit your specs (15" long, larger or smaller head, etc.). He is the guy that used to make the Nokona malets, but once the Fenway Group got involved and got a place in Massachusetts to make bats for Nokona, Coach got fired. So he started Coach's Mallets. He works out of his garage in Gainsville Texas.

Author:  iArnold12 [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

Rous wrote:
t_parrish wrote:
Call me biased but I like my mallets best :D

designed-my-own-glove-mallet-what-do-you-think-t7781.html


Are you still making/selling these?

If you call coach (at http://glovemallet.com/), he will make you one to fit your specs (15" long, larger or smaller head, etc.). He is the guy that used to make the Nokona malets, but once the Fenway Group got involved and got a place in Massachusetts to make bats for Nokona, Coach got fired. So he started Coach's Mallets. He works out of his garage in Gainsville Texas.

i ended up getting the rawlings gear one but i think i might give him a call and see what we can come up with thank you for the information

Author:  Glove-Works [ Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

These are very nice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mizuno-Shaping- ... 257835df3b

These work well also

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unique-Sports-H ... 23243feb22

Author:  t_parrish [ Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: glove mallet

Rous wrote:
t_parrish wrote:
Call me biased but I like my mallets best :D

designed-my-own-glove-mallet-what-do-you-think-t7781.html


Are you still making/selling these?

If you call coach (at http://glovemallet.com/), he will make you one to fit your specs (15" long, larger or smaller head, etc.). He is the guy that used to make the Nokona malets, but once the Fenway Group got involved and got a place in Massachusetts to make bats for Nokona, Coach got fired. So he started Coach's Mallets. He works out of his garage in Gainsville Texas.



I have one lone ash one left. Could make more and probably will someday...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/