WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Aso's Lab Jose Altuve A2K 1716T Brand New $530
Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:54 pm 

Aso's Lab Jose Altuve A2K 1716T. Brand new, but took the tags off.

Saw one of these sold on eBay that had been lightly used for $500. I'll start at $530 here too.

With fee's ect I'm willing to make a deal here, but not going to take a loss on this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272482891595?ss ... 1555.l2649

Post subject: Re: Aso's Lab Jose Altuve A2K 1716T Brand New $530
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:38 am 

A changing hobby indeed.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:24 pm 

...Like I said I am willing to make a deal, I just dont want to take a loss. Everyone knows they were $400 to begin with. I dont know how much clearer I can be than this: "With fee's ect I'm willing to make a deal here, but not going to take a loss on this one." By here I mean Glove Works, so I dont get screwed on the eBay/PayPal fees...

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:25 pm 

Yeah that's not a deal, or anything remotely close. That's pure dyed-in-the-wool profiteering. its your glove and a free country, but please don't act like you're somehow being magnanimous towards the people on the board by willing to sell to them slightly lower POSSIBLY.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:03 pm 

Oh man this cracks me up.. Last thing I am going to say to address this because neither of you clearly have any interest in the glove... I found this calculator, which if accurate puts me at a net of $460, if sold at $530. http://finalfeecalc.com

So $400 + 8% tax (I think) gets the total original cost to $432. Figure $15 to pack/ship, so $447. Yeah, I am really trying to rake it in over a measly $13. I put in the first post I dont want to lose money on this one. I already spent $432 on it in the first place, so if youre going to say I am trying to gouge over $13, well hate away. Yep, thats "pure dyed in the wool profiteering," for ya.

Like I said, again, I am willing to make a deal and there you have it the pure numbers! I am just trying to get rid of stuff as I have made clear in many of my other recent posts. Clearly this game has changed as there was significantly less complaining about everything 3 years ago. Dont know why I came back, I must be the most dishonest seller on here!

I found this too...
post79664.html?hilit=Emperor#p79664

Looks like the exact same thing here with me.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 pm 

Lol at that price for a miggy. Now youd get a line of people trying to buy it for that.
I have no horse, and i dont think Jason needs to be defended... but just for the record i bought a full mesh pro dept for $180 a few months ago on here that, considering it was practically new... he had to have taken a hit on just to get a boardie a cool glove....

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:22 pm 

Hrking4675 wrote:
Oh man this cracks me up.. Last thing I am going to say to address this because neither of you clearly have any interest in the glove... I found this calculator, which if accurate puts me at a net of $460, if sold at $530. http://finalfeecalc.com

So $400 + 8% tax (I think) gets the total original cost to $432. Figure $15 to pack/ship, so $447. Yeah, I am really trying to rake it in over a measly $13. I put in the first post I dont want to lose money on this one. I already spent $432 on it in the first place, so if youre going to say I am trying to gouge over $13, well hate away. Yep, thats "pure dyed in the wool profiteering," for ya.

Like I said, again, I am willing to make a deal and there you have it the pure numbers! I am just trying to get rid of stuff as I have made clear in many of my other recent posts. Clearly this game has changed as there was significantly less complaining about everything 3 years ago. Dont know why I came back, I must be the most dishonest seller on here!

I found this too...
post79664.html?hilit=Emperor#p79664

Looks like the exact same thing here with me.

Actually no, it isn't. Its not the same at all. Again, you're gouging and trying to explain it off with shitty math, and that's IF you actually paid for it what you claim. You can spin it any way you like, but keep this milk on the auction site if you're going to gauge people.

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:33 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If there was a way to get these at a lower price and not direct from Wilson, Id love to know. You know what man, since you are still posting here, you must be interested! For you only, I'd sell it for exactly $447. Well, $447.01 - gotta make something right? I have no reason to BS... I dont need the $13 and I dont have an issue with you either, so I dont get why you're so sore over it. These are the facts. I've probably sold more gloves on here than anyone, and as BigMac25 pointed out, I clearly take a loss too. Seriously though, if you are done trying to hijack this and are not interested, I am going to ask that you move along and add something better to the board like in the majority of your 300+ posts.

Enjoy the rest of your night

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:46 pm 

50ish of these were made and sold to the public, wont be a retail wide release til Late July/Early Aug '17. Seems like the type of item that has so little exposure what it true value is, is going to be hard to pin down. Is 20% mark up really "gouging" when its not available anywhere? We all have strong opinions, clearly myself included but come on, if there's someone who's pretty level with the board its Hrking.

Unread postPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:29 pm 

I have read this thread, and have come to this conclusion:

1.) This is a very nice glove that is very limited.
2.) I don't consider the price as gauging. It's just an expensive glove, and for a reason.

Good luck with your sale. That is a sweet piece of leather.