WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Trixx82
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:21 pm 

Hey bro just wanted to make sure this is you. Pm me from here

Post subject: Re: Trixx82
Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:21 pm 

Don't know if it's to early to post negative feedback or not. Marlins97 wanted to trade a wilson 1781 PI for my A2K David Wright glove sbf. He offered a few gloves and out of the ones he had this is the one that I chose. He was awesome with his communication and responded to messages sent. He has zero feedback, but stated he was Trixx82 and couldn't use that account anymore on sbf. He said to look him up on gloveworks and so I did. He had awesome feedback here. I created an account and saw Rous an awesome board bro on sbf and asked him if he knew of trixx82 he said he is GTG. To make sure Marlins97 was trixx82 I started this thread and asked him to pm me from his account and he did. With Rous' input and everything adding up I decided to go with the trade. We agreed that we would both ship on Friday. He said he would do it on his lunch break. @1pm pacific time I decided to ship my glove to him. I sent him a picture of his tracking number. He responded with the post office Line was to long at lunch so he would go after work. I received an email from him @2:30 PM stating that he would ship the glove in 30mins. Here is where my spidy senses went off. 230 pacific time is 530 eastern time that would mean that he was going to go to the post office @ 6pm or later, that doesn't make sense. In ca all post office and ups close at 5-530pm. I called ups and asked them not to ship my glove because I hadn't been paid for it. If i wouldnt have done this he would have a glove at his front door today and id be in california with my thumb up my nose waiting for a tracking number. Luckily I use them a lot and they held the package for me. I have contacted him several times since Friday and no response at all. I grew up in an area where you have to watch your back so I'm always on gaurd. He hasn't logged in on here and hasn't emailed me. Do I leave him neg feedback or should I wait a week... What do y'all think or can anyone get ahold of him?

Ryan Hudson
905 peconic pl
Upper Marlboro MD 20774

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:38 pm 

Does anyone know how to get a hold if this man

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:31 pm 

What I would do is search his username on Google trying to find other people he has made transactions with. Then I would message them asking if he gave a phone number email etc. You could maybe get some info that way.

Unread postPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:52 pm 

After being apart of this forum for a few years now and seeing/hearing about trixx82 deals they all seem to be very good to go. He was (and is) a very highly respected member of this community. Sometimes people just get busy. I would wait this one out... I do not see trixx wanting to ruin is good reputation over one deal.

Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:39 pm 

^^^^^ thanks for the info/input on the subject. I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt because that is the kind of person I am. After 1 week I have yet to hear from him. He responded to every message with in 2hrs before friday. I hope the man is alright and we c an trove it

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:37 am 

Here's his reasoning for not sending me a tracking number. After one week.
His response
My response
Image Image

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:39 am 

I went into the store and shipped the glove. Not just a label a receipt for it and 200$ insurance. I have no intentions of scamming anyone.

Unread postPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:41 am 

This to me is ngtg. If he felt he could have gotten something better out of his glove he shouldn't have offered it to me. He offered 2 other PI and a mizuno mzp62 saying that it is rare. I don't know much about all the gloves, but I do know that he did not hold his end of the deal.... Hahaha... this **** is funny to me. Marlins97/trixx82 is not GTG in my book.