WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Calling all sneaker fans! "SneakerSocial" @ Gillette Stadium
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 pm 

Yup, Gillette Stadium - home of the New England Patriots. A very cool venue for what's slated to be an even cooler event on April 6th, 2014.

"SneakerSocial" takes your local SneakerCon or other sneaker event another step further. Rather than only having the opportunity to strictly buy/sell/trade, SneakerSocial seperates itself via greater variety of sneaker brands (not just resellers), clothing lines, guest speakers from YouTube that are pretty well-known in the sneaker community and sneaker designers whose brains you can pick about what goes into a shoe. There will also be a raffle with prizes including an abundance of limited items, among them a LeBron X Championship Pack.

Additonally, a portion of the proceeds go to the Cradles to Crayons-- a Massachusetts based charity that helps nearly half a million children get essentials that they need such as lightly worn clothing or lightly worn sneakers. If you bring in either of those entities for donation, you will be given a raffle ticket and entered for a chance to win one of the many prizes.

Those in the Northeast area or even a different part of the country but would like to check out some amazing kicks on display and/or Gillette Stadium itself are definitely encouraged to go-- it's going to be a pretty new yet exciting experience.

The ticket pre-sale ends on February 27, 2014; they can be purchased here at this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-england-sneakersocial-sneaker-social-tickets-10087683533
To help things out, you can use coupon code "KD2" to save 10%.
Tickets at the door will certainly be more expensive, so I went ahead and got my ticket. Any more information on the event can be found on [urlthesneakersocial.com[/url]

Definitely reply to this thread or PM me if you're going, I'll make an absolute conscious effort to make sure we link up. Even if you're not extremely into sneakers (me, for example.. I know a decent enough amount to get by but I probably know more about gloves than shoes), we can just talk gloves on the side. The aroma of baseball will be in the air come April, even inside a football stadium.

Thanks for your time and I really hope to see of my GW brothers there.
-Kyle

Post subject: Re: Calling all sneaker fans! "SneakerSocial" @ Gillette Sta
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm 

Thanks for posting Kyle. I wish I could make this. It looks like a good event to steal ideas and incorporate into the next Glove Conference! There's a lot of cross-over between SneakerHeads and GloveNuts.

Post subject: Re: Calling all sneaker fans! "SneakerSocial" @ Gillette Sta
Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:06 am