WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS150MTC 11.5, NWT HOH PRO204-1GBWT
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:13 pm 

Hey everyone, its been awhile since I actually made a post instead of lurking. What I have is the following for your viewing today!

For sale (no trades) are the following 2 gloves.

new with tags Rawlings Heart of the Hide wingtip 11.50 PRO204-1GBWT. No trades, price is firm at $155. add the paypal fees

Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS150MTC 11.50 inch, not fully broken in and will still need some work. Mod trap, fantastic shape, priced to move. As such, price is firm at $180. Add the paypal fees.

Post subject: Re: Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS150MTC 11.5, NWT HOH PRO204-1
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:39 pm 

Hi
I'm interested in buying the PRO 204 on Paypal. I have a few quick questions:
Is the leather Horween (meaning very hard and not oiled at all)? It does not need to be; I just want to know.
Is the shape new or is it already broken in? Either one is fine. It looks new, which makes me believe I would be breaking it in.

Please feel free to text me or call me on my cell at 646 831 0688, if you prefer.
Thank you,
Vincent

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:36 pm 

the problem with the way Rawlings is doing their leather starting this year (2017's) its hard to tell IF it is indeed Horween. Instead of it reading "US Steerhide" it now only says "Pro Grade Leather." The simple answer is: I don't know.

This has never been touched. No oils, no couch catch, been sitting in a box since May and I just took it out for the pictures. I don't need the 11.5 inchers anymore so now I'm moving them.

Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:13 pm 

I am interested in the second glove. My only question is what happened to the right hand side of the patch and the section between it and the finger opening? It appears to have some issue in that area or there is something wrong with the picture.

Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 am 

no, its a cosmetic issue (and an annoying one.) I was in the process of breaking it in, and left it on my work bench. My 4 year old son put some tape down on it that I has asked him to grab for me. I didn't realize it until I came back to it a couple days later. It tore the skin off the top of the leather in a small patch. This is A. why I took the photo from the top so you can see it clearly and B. the reason I'm selling it as cheap as I am. Its a small blem, but even if it doesn't affect anything some people (like me) like their gloves immaculate. Hell of a glove and I'm still pissed at myself to this day, but what ya gonna do?

The prices for both gloves are firm everyone, and I'd like to get these shipped before I take off out of state in a few days. If anyone has serious interest in these 2, I need to know ASAP.

thanks !

Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:51 pm 

both have sold! Thanks everyone for looking!