WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Re: Tim Lincecum
Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 pm 
Gold Glover

Am I the only one that has become a fan of the basket connector web, since Lincecum has been using it?

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 pm 

turn2 wrote:
Am I the only one that has become a fan of the basket connector web, since Lincecum has been using it?

That's two of us. I didn't really think much of it nor the dark brown color that much, but Lincecum has made me a fan of both.

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 pm 
Gold Glover

glovefeen95 wrote:
turn2 wrote:

That's two of us. I didn't really think much of it nor the dark brown color that much, but Lincecum has made me a fan of both.

I still like Dual hinge for webs on pitchers. I first fell in love with the dark brown glove a few years ago when Nick Punto started using one.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 pm 

How do you get a pro issue glove. I want the nicest glove possible. I just don't know how

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:38 pm 

I had originally ordered the dark brown lincecum glove as a custom glove... different model, but same features, name on thumb. That fell through so i got a custom hoh with a basket connector that is like the black one he has used before. Will post pics when i get it.... I also got the black dry leather, hope it's ok, I don't know much info on it and couldn't find much here other than it's different than the black oiled.

Post subject: Re: Lincecum Glove
Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:48 pm 

yankees23 wrote:
Been to many a yankee game and watched batting practice and Mariano Rivera is there [their] best outfielder believe it or not.

Post subject: Re: Lincecum Glove
Unread postPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:02 pm 

rproulx86 wrote:
yankees23 wrote:
Been to many a yankee game and watched batting practice and Mariano Rivera is there [their] best outfielder believe it or not.

So classless. He is the greatest closer of all time and had a freak injury. No need to exploit the potential end of his career to make a point.

Unread postPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:26 pm 

Queen Elizabeth over here says I don't have class.

It's been mentioned on this forum at least three times (this being the first) that Mariano Rivera is a great fielding outfielder. I'm sure that anyone that read those posts thought about them after seeing him get hurt. I don't know what point you think I was making; I never said he wasn't a great fielder.

You talk about his career potentially ending like it's more meaningful than it is. Don't forget that his career is playing a game where he throws a ball. It's not like he's a doctor.

Unread postPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:47 pm 

rproulx86 wrote:
Queen Elizabeth over here says I don't have class.

It's been mentioned on this forum at least three times (this being the first) that Mariano Rivera is a great fielding outfielder. I'm sure that anyone that read those posts thought about them after seeing him get hurt. I don't know what point you think I was making; I never said he wasn't a great fielder.

You talk about his career potentially ending like it's more meaningful than it is. Don't forget that his career is playing a game where he throws a ball. It's not like he's a doctor.

My apologies. By quoting the statement earlier, I was under the impression you were using that picture to show the Mo is not a good fielder. No offense meant.

Unread postPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:53 pm 

Dude im actually offended about that pic. Its weird bc i don't think ive ever been offended before. So i might have have to thank you i just learned a little bit about myself. So thank you rproulx86 it feels good to feel something every now and then.
Jreid