WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board



WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 am
Posts: 884
they need a tan DC leather.

_________________
www.baseballscratch.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:59 pm 
Offline
Gold Glover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 am
Posts: 1107
Location: Central Texas
That'd be nice

_________________
[IMG]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s4/ThugHunter247/IMG_4644-1.jpg[/IMG]


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 155
Question on the Eastbay ordering:

Once your glove is complete and shipped out do they notify you and give you a tracking number or does it just show up?

Thanks guys. Ordered a 12" single post a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 pm
Posts: 358
Isabradley wrote:
Thanks guys. Ordered a 12" single post a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it.



Could you post pics once it does arrive? Can't wait to see it! :D



FEVB

_________________
A2K 1799B
A2000 1786TB
Pro Preferred PROS12IC2T
Pro Preferred Custom PRO200-1
HOH PRORV23


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 155
FEVB wrote:
Isabradley wrote:
Thanks guys. Ordered a 12" single post a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it.



Could you post pics once it does arrive? Can't wait to see it! :D



FEVB


Absolutely. It'll be black with a camel web. I asked for black patches too. I guess I'll start a thread with the photos to keep this thread relevant.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:33 pm
Posts: 358
Isabradley wrote:
FEVB wrote:
Isabradley wrote:
Thanks guys. Ordered a 12" single post a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it.



Could you post pics once it does arrive? Can't wait to see it! :D



FEVB


Absolutely. It'll be black with a camel web. I asked for black patches too. I guess I'll start a thread with the photos to keep this thread relevant.



Nice!

_________________
A2K 1799B
A2000 1786TB
Pro Preferred PROS12IC2T
Pro Preferred Custom PRO200-1
HOH PRORV23


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:52 pm 
Offline
Gold Glover

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:20 pm
Posts: 1654
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Isabradley wrote:
Question on the Eastbay ordering:

Once your glove is complete and shipped out do they notify you and give you a tracking number or does it just show up?

Thanks guys. Ordered a 12" single post a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait to get it.


To answer your question. Since the glove comes directly from Rawlings there is no tracking info. check your door daily.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:25 pm
Posts: 177
Location: Buffalo, NY
Does anyone know why Rawlings doesn't offer the dual hinge web under their custom options? I've always wondered this and wouldn't mind getting myself a custom dual hinge if only they made it available :(

_________________
@SSturm24


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm
Posts: 214
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I saw on the mesh custom builder that a mesh back burgundy glove is available. This would be like the primo glove right? Anyone have a picture of one?

_________________
Rawlings PRO-NP4 Phillipines custom 2011
Wilson Pro Issue 1787 2011
Wilson Pro Issue G4 2012
Rawlings USA custom 1150 2011


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:20 pm 
Offline
Gold Glover
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:56 am
Posts: 1408
Location: Lexington, KY
mattbarnes2 wrote:
I saw on the mesh custom builder that a mesh back burgundy glove is available. This would be like the primo glove right? Anyone have a picture of one?


No. They would be the HOH burgundy leather with the mesh back, like on this:
http://ballgloves.com/cgi-local/p.pl?PRONP5PM

_________________
If you all have nothing else better to do, check out my Twitter page!
www.twitter.com/eFiveTweets


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm
Posts: 214
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
aww i got very excited, a mesh back all burgundy would be sweet!

_________________
Rawlings PRO-NP4 Phillipines custom 2011
Wilson Pro Issue 1787 2011
Wilson Pro Issue G4 2012
Rawlings USA custom 1150 2011


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:25 pm 
Offline
Silver Slugger

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 pm
Posts: 953
My brother got his Phillipines custom today, and I have to say I am far from impressed. I think rawlings downgraded the tan leather they use. I received my custom two years ago Saturday. The leather used on my glove was smooth and consistent. On the other hand, this glove is very grainy and it feels like different leather was used throughout the glove. The leather is also noticeably darker. Has anyone else noticed this? BTW, I forget who said it but they stopped making 11 inchers. He ordered a pro217, but they sent him a pro88. IMO, itis a terrible pattern.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:28 pm
Posts: 214
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
port14 wrote:
My brother got his Phillipines custom today, and I have to say I am far from impressed. I think rawlings downgraded the tan leather they use. I received my custom two years ago Saturday. The leather used on my glove was smooth and consistent. On the other hand, this glove is very grainy and it feels like different leather was used throughout the glove. The leather is also noticeably darker. Has anyone else noticed this? BTW, I forget who said it but they stopped making 11 inchers. He ordered a pro217, but they sent him a pro88. IMO, itis a terrible pattern.


Regarding the color, I noticed my tan custom from rawlings.com is actually much darker than I originally thought so I know what you mean port. Still like the glove a lot just not exactly what I expected

_________________
Rawlings PRO-NP4 Phillipines custom 2011
Wilson Pro Issue 1787 2011
Wilson Pro Issue G4 2012
Rawlings USA custom 1150 2011


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:26 pm 
Offline
Silver Slugger

Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:14 pm
Posts: 953
mattbarnes2 wrote:
port14 wrote:
My brother got his Phillipines custom today, and I have to say I am far from impressed. I think rawlings downgraded the tan leather they use. I received my custom two years ago Saturday. The leather used on my glove was smooth and consistent. On the other hand, this glove is very grainy and it feels like different leather was used throughout the glove. The leather is also noticeably darker. Has anyone else noticed this? BTW, I forget who said it but they stopped making 11 inchers. He ordered a pro217, but they sent him a pro88. IMO, itis a terrible pattern.


Regarding the color, I noticed my tan custom from rawlings.com is actually much darker than I originally thought so I know what you mean port. Still like the glove a lot just not exactly what I expected

Don't get me wrong, it is still a nice glove. My brother loves it. It is just is not what I thought it would be. What he thinks is all that matters.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Rawlings Custom Order Guide
Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Posts: 7
The first post of this thread discusses the firmness of the Philippines custom tan. I'm looking for some feedback on the COLOR of the Philippines tan. According to the customizer, the "Tan" looks like this:
Image

This could obviously be better described as brown, not tan. Is this brown color inaccurate? If I buy a "Tan" custom, will something close to the tan we're all familiar with show up at my door? I want tan - but need to make sure I won't be getting brown.


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Reset blocks

phpBB SEO
Portal XL 5.0 ~ Plain 0.2
Create a Forum | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Report the forum