WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Hawk Baseball
Unread postPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:17 am 

In the last weeks at Hawk Baseball we've had a tough time learning things that should have been foreseen but couldn't. We had a few problems with some orders and also we're learning about shipping times to different countries. In these days that we've been having problems we've also lost money and gloves because of a bad employee down here, that's been taken care of, but at the same time we now can say that we found a person who can be trusted in managing our shipments and sales in the US, you've seen him for a few days now here on the board as HAWKBB, and he's been a big help for us. He already has some gloves in stock for the ones here in the forum that might be willing to give our brand a try.

I'm pretty sure that even the big companies in the beggining of their operations had a few problems to solve along the way. Our main concern besides the quality of the gloves was to not charge a big amount of money on shipping for each glove, but at the end it has to be done so every glove from now on will be delivered trough a method that guarantees proper and faster delivery, it'll cost a bit more but we will not be trying to do money from it.

I ask for a sincere apology to those who haven't received the gloves but the ones we have already fulfilled succesfully are convinced that we deliver a quality product, we know we will get better on time, but we're just getting close to half a year doing gloves.

Now I have control of the things I must control to avoid further delays.

Thanks

Armando

Hawk Baseball Co.

Post subject: Re: Hawk Baseball
Unread postPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:48 am 

Thank you for your explanation.While I haven't ordered a Hawk yet, I am looking forward to seeing more of your product. Oh, I'd get wake's glove to him asap if you haven't already. After all, he is our leader... lol ;)

Post subject: Re: Hawk Baseball
Unread postPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:36 am 
Gold Glover

Thank you for explaining the cause of all the delays and for making us aware. I hope things run smoother for you in the future.