WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Model/Size help..
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:48 pm 

Seems a little slow around here, so I figured I'd post a pic and see if anyone had any idea what model this is.
Picked it up on eBay after making an offer and oddly enough it didn't occur to me until after the fact I hadn't a clue what model this was. I assumed it was a 1000htlb as its got the Japan thumb loop thing going on like a tan 1000htl making the rounds, but this seems to be void of a model #, size, and date. The pics of the sellers hand makes it look too small to be a 1000h (unless dude has monster hands) and although stamping can wear off, the palm stamp is still present so the chances of both wearing totally off is pretty slim. Any who, I can obviously guess better once it arrives but figured I'd ask if anyone is familiar. If it was a USA with the full thumb welt I'd just guess it was something that was a pro glove at some point, but as its from overseas and the seller had no glove knowledge I have no info to go by. Thanks for the help!!!

[url][URL=http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/andrewhasseler/media/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20160801-173517_zpsbcip8kea.jpg.html]Image[/url][/url]

Post subject: Re: Model/Size help..
Unread postPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:34 pm 

It was pointed out to me that with that second lace going through the fingers and the weird welting going into the crotches that this may not be small er, but bigger. A guess was an early 504. That's be interesting. Fingers crossed its 12.25:)

Unread postPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:15 pm 

Not a 504. 504 has the thumb welt all the way down to the wrist. It looks like a PRO-1000HCB to me, but the mid finger lacing is odd. It very well could be a PRO303-6 though. The 303 thumb welt cuts off like that. All of those 98-01 overseas runs of HOH's felt smaller than their stamped sizes and certainly smaller than what a PRO1000 or PRO303 is today.

Unread postPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:13 am 

Thanks Bud!

It'll come today, so we will see.
I didnt get a response here, so i posted over at SBF and its turned into quite the thread.
Many guesses, and now im more excited for it to arrive to see what it is than the actual glove its self lol.
The 1000h would be cool, but i dont think that has the laces through the mid-finger like this.
Fingers crossed its 12.25!!! whatever it is :)