WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Hawk help
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 pm 

does anyone know anything about these guys? are they still on this forum?

Post subject: Re: Hawk help
Unread postPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 pm 

I used to rep for him, but have not been associated with the brand since November. I still have the contact info and may be able to get the people to contact you with what ever info you are need.

Let me know if I can help.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:44 pm 

If you are waiting on a glove, don't hold your breath. I have been waiting since early October with broken promises after broken promises. Now no one will respond to me on their Facebook. I think I am out $140. Hope you're not in the same boat.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:25 am 

I believe that Molina34 on this forum is the proprietor of Hawk.
Send him a PM. He always seemed like a straight shooter when he posted here on the GW Forum.

Martinez32: File a claim with PayPal if you have not received goods that you have paid for

To member HawkBB: you might want to consider changing your user name on the forum if you are no longer affiliated with Hawk baseball gloves.

JC

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:46 pm 

Paypal won't do anything until I file a dispute with the bank, and the bank will in turn file a dispute with Paypal. It is a drawn out process that I do not want to deal with. Thanks for the info though.

Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:26 pm 

Within minutes of posting this and talking with HawkBB through some PMs... someone from the Hawk FB page sent me a message letting me know that my glove was finished and would be shipped next wed. They also said that they would send me the tracking info when it was available.

We will see...

Hope things work out for yo Martinez

Unread postPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:06 pm 

Well, I did get word that my glove was lost in FedEx and that I should be receiving it in the next week or two. The only problem is that the picture that was sent to me had the incorrect colors that I had listed on the ordering sheet. I guess after 6 months of waiting on a glove I thought it would be perfect. I guess I will just lick my wounds and just be glad that I am getting something period.

I have nothing nice to say so I will just stop where I am at. I am glad everything worked out for you ballsout. Good luck.

Unread postPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 pm 

Hey Ballsout, any word on your glove? Let me know how it turns out and post some pics, if you can.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:23 am 

I got an update on mon that it shipped out on thurs. I'm picturing a dude on a mule with a glove on his head strolling through the Mexican desert stopping at every burrito stand along the way! Lol. I figure it should take about a week to get here so ill start looking for it tomorrow, and start complaining on mon.

How are you making out with yours? They have been very responsive to my FB messages. If your having a hard time, try that method. Also, Hawkbb on this forum contacted them for me. Hope things are working out for ya.

Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 pm 

I tried the Facebook thing too but they didn't respond to the last five postings about three weeks ago. Hawkbb was helping out but he come out at a dead end too. The guy that I was dealing with was emailing me back and forth until he showed me the picture of my glove. I told him that the colors were wrong and then the emails stopped. Not sure what to think right now. I guess it was my fault for opening my mouth but I thought the guy was easy to deal with but after 6 months, I am thinking otherwise. I was hoping to start the upcoming softball season with it but I guess not.

Hope your comes out good and all that you expect.