WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: HAWK BASEBALL IS BORN!
Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:32 am 

saw the 1B mitt on facebook, they are looking good but you guys should make a first base mitt in a DCT pattern or with a single post.

Unread postPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 pm 

i see youre making some great progress on your brand! i saw a picture on your facebook page of a white glove with a modified trap and it looks beautiful. i have a few questions; how stiff is that white leather? it looks great, but some of the cream colored leathers are a bit softer than the rest, and i love my glove to be stiff as a board. also, are your gloves shaped on the inside like the rolin gloves? my wrist is showing with the rolins and i was wondering if it is shaped more like another brand like wilson or rawlings. also, do you have a two piece web? how do your gloves compare in size to the rolins? and last, what are the available colors for your gloves?

i wish the best of luck to you and your brand, and hopefully we may be able to do some business down the road!

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 am 

Dukcaln wrote:
saw the 1B mitt on facebook, they are looking good but you guys should make a first base mitt in a DCT pattern or with a single post.

We're working on it, some patterns are new to my glovecrafter so we go slow on those. But soon we'll have a single post! Thank you!

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 am 

speedracer11 wrote:
i see youre making some great progress on your brand! i saw a picture on your facebook page of a white glove with a modified trap and it looks beautiful. i have a few questions; how stiff is that white leather? it looks great, but some of the cream colored leathers are a bit softer than the rest, and i love my glove to be stiff as a board. also, are your gloves shaped on the inside like the rolin gloves? my wrist is showing with the rolins and i was wondering if it is shaped more like another brand like wilson or rawlings. also, do you have a two piece web? how do your gloves compare in size to the rolins? and last, what are the available colors for your gloves?

i wish the best of luck to you and your brand, and hopefully we may be able to do some business down the road!

Thank you for visiting our facebook page and for the compliments! Yes that glove is camel but it really appears almost white in the pics. It's a 10.50" glove and it really came out very nice. About the leather stiffness it really depends on the batch you get, this one is like 85% stiff wich could be something between a regular HOH and a Flare TPX. We've got a few days back a batch of camel leather that was just awesome, we made a first base mitt and after 2 months with the owner it's just starting to break in, stiff as a board.

About the wrist it doesn't show in most of our patterns, and sizes are mostly accurate, Rolins sometimes run a bit larger.

We do have two piece webs and will be posting some pics soon, we're getting some stock gloves to show around.

Available colors are Tan, Black, camel, red, white, gray, royal blue, navy, green, yellow, dark brown, purple, orange, and a red that we're calling "ant red", very similar to the PP's burgundy but without the shine.

Thank you for following us!

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm 

Hey Molina,

I think I might give your brand a shot this summer once i work up some money. A couple quick questions; what styles of web do you make? And, what colors can you make the embroidery? I'm really liking the brown leather with the gold hawk emblem, so I might go that route.

Hope all is well,

Max

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 am 

We can make almost every web, the single post is a bit different from the regular ones but is really nice. As for the embroidery we can make almost any color you want. Thank you for the interest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6