WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Chandler Bats
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:12 pm 

Hello everyone, i am currently interested in buying a chandler bat, but the problem is that i do not want to pay $200 on justbats.com. so does anyone know where i could get chandler bats for a lower price. also i live about 25 minutes away from their factory in norristown and want to know if anyone has been there and have they got bats a discounted price. and if so than how much did you get it for? thanks for taking the time to read this!

Post subject: Re: Chandler Bats
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:58 am 

phillygloves wrote:
Hello everyone, i am currently interested in buying a chandler bat, but the problem is that i do not want to pay $200 on justbats.com. so does anyone know where i could get chandler bats for a lower price. also i live about 25 minutes away from their factory in norristown and want to know if anyone has been there and have they got bats a discounted price. and if so than how much did you get it for? thanks for taking the time to read this!

@Phillygloves , I called in and placed my order. It was really simple but that was Early Fall of 2013 so it might not be as easy since Summer's picking up. I wouldn't try emailing them because they never answer no matter how many times you email them and also it takes a while for you to get them. I ordered mine 07/26 and got it 09/8 I believe, so it takes awhile. But if anything go to the factory and test out what you want cause I'm pretty sure they sell stock bats with alot of different models in there also. Good luck!