WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board



WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
Hi guys, We are a custom glove company out of Phoenix Arizona, Where we are former pro player owned. Our gloves are made from 100% premium steerhide inside and out. This includes the laces and the inner palm. We do not make a lower grade model. What our pro players use, is the same as our college, high school, and weekend warrior team members. Also stay tuned for our new interactive custom glove builder, after our new
website is finshed with construction.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:03 pm 
Offline
Gold Glover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am
Posts: 510
Location: Australia
C1Pro wrote:
What our pro players use.

Do you mind if i ask who these pro players are?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
Hi thanks for the question. We have a group of lower level affiliated minor leaguers, as well as independent league players as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 pm
Posts: 475
Location: Arizona
C1Pro wrote:
Hi thanks for the question. We have a group of lower level affiliated minor leaguers, as well as independent league players as well.


Is Isaac Hess one of the people who use those?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
JacksonMonty wrote:
C1Pro wrote:
Hi thanks for the question. We have a group of lower level affiliated minor leaguers, as well as independent league players as well.


Is Isaac Hess one of the people who use those?


Hi JacksonMonty, Yes Isaac Hess does use our glove as well as some other Independent Players. Right now we are finishing up contracts with agents and after winter meetings we will be able to reveal those MLB and MILB players that will be flashing the Compete 1 Pro glove.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 am
Posts: 48
What is the pricepoint going to be on these?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
jonnysmooth wrote:
What is the pricepoint going to be on these?


Hi Jonnysmooth price point on our gloves will not exceed $199. We offer full customization as well as the double stitch method they use for the Rawlings Primo series. We actually have been up and running for a year now and now launching our new website by end of year that will have more info and some discount codes for new customers. If you go on facebook and like our page compete 1 pro you can see some of our gloves. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:15 am
Posts: 48


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
jonnysmooth wrote:


That was a test page on our original site!! surprised that even comes up.. Check out our facebook and when new website comes up I will post on here. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 32
Are these made in the US?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
4kids wrote:
Are these made in the US?


Hi 4kids the only glove company that I am aware of that at least 95% of glove is manufactured here in USA is Nokona glove company out of Texas which started in 1920's. Sad truth is that to produce a glove of the same quality as ours would cost the customer somewhere upwards of $400.00 because the cost of materials and leather. We do have some domestic materials that make up some of the glove but have to import leather. Our process is a different one that without giving away our company procedures (because there is a lot of "copy cat" companies) that allows us to say "Assembled in USA" Our future goal is to have Compete 1 Pro gloves made 100% here in USA like our custom wood bats are as well as our new line of apparel. As for now I am very excited and pleased with the quality product we are producing and continue to listen to players at ALL levels feedback on what they like to feel and see on there glove. I played 9 professional seasons and being a player that played multiple positions my bag was full of gloves!! I used every glove along the way. Started with Zett(my favorite) glove then Wilson glove contract for 2 seasons.. I believe I took the best from all these front line companies and sat down with my partner who has been in the glove building business for 15 years and here we are! Like I told some others on here I will post when new website launches and please like us on facebook and feel free to message us on there. Thanks, Compete 1 Pro


Last edited by C1Pro on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:29 pm 
Offline
Site Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:05 pm
Posts: 3286
Location: Lakes Region
4kids wrote:
Are these made in the US?



To answer your question, NO. These are made in Mexico.

Cool logo! You need to make up some hats for the members here on the forum.
http://shop.compete1pro.com/MODEL-EC1-EC1.htm

Any relation to FNX by chance?

_________________
Wake
Site Administrator

http://www.glove-works.com
Your source for Professional Baseball Glove/Mitt relacing, restoration
and Glove sales.

"Home of "the Works"
"It's a whole nutha level"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:44 pm 
Offline
Gold Glover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:35 am
Posts: 510
Location: Australia
Ever thought about a career in politics?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:52 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 749
C1Pro wrote:
4kids wrote:
Are these made in the US?


Hi 4kids the only glove company that I am aware of that at least 95% of glove is manufactured here in USA is Nokona glove company out of Texas which started in 1920's. Sad truth is that to produce a glove of the same quality as ours would cost the customer somewhere upwards of $400.00 because the cost of materials and leather. We do have some domestic materials that make up some of the glove but have to import leather. Our process is a different one that without giving away our company procedures (because there is a lot of "copy cat" companies) that allows us to say "Assembled in USA" Our future goal is to have Compete 1 Pro gloves made 100% here in USA like our custom wood bats are as well as our new line of apparel. As for now I am very excited and pleased with the quality product we are producing and continue to listen to players at ALL levels feedback on what they like to feel and see on there glove. I played 9 professional seasons and being a player that played multiple positions my bag was full of gloves!! I used every glove along the way. Started with Zett(my favorite) glove then Wilson glove contract for 2 seasons.. I believe I took the best from all these front line companies and sat down with my partner who has been in the glove building business for 15 years and here we are! Like I told some others on here I will post when new website launches and please like us on facebook and feel free to message us on there. Thanks, Compete 1 Pro


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
Wake wrote:
4kids wrote:
Are these made in the US?



To answer your question, NO. These are made in Mexico.

Cool logo! You need to make up some hats for the members here on the forum.
http://shop.compete1pro.com/MODEL-EC1-EC1.htm

Any relation to FNX by chance?

no relation to FNX at all.


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Reset blocks

phpBB SEO
Portal XL 5.0 ~ Plain 0.2
Create a Forum | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Report the forum