WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board



WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
lindz1817 wrote:
Ever thought about a career in politics?


No Lindz no career in politics! lol just trying to educate people that asked about our product. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 pm
Posts: 475
Location: Arizona
Thought I saw Isaac using something that looked familiar at one of our practices! He happens to be one if my coaches last year too haha. Looked like a nice piece of leather.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
JacksonMonty wrote:
Thought I saw Isaac using something that looked familiar at one of our practices! He happens to be one if my coaches last year too haha. Looked like a nice piece of leather.


Good eye JacksonMonty! yes Isaac has one of our models and wears it well!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:46 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 749
C1Pro wrote:
lindz1817 wrote:
Ever thought about a career in politics?


No Lindz no career in politics! lol just trying to educate people that asked about our product. :D



Seriously C1 ,,,,,,, someone simply asked if your gloves were made in the USA.
Instead of saying "No", you presented an eloquent thesis that did not clearly answer the question.
Where are your gloves made??

Does buying gloves in parts from outside the USA, and lacing them in the US qualify as "assembled in USA"? ?


I see that you are new to the forum, and this is your first post.

Please understand that this forum is frequented by members who know plenty about gloves.

We like straight-talk around here.

I wish you all the best in your business endeavor.


JC

---------------------------------------------------------

Rolin/Barraza Baseball Gloves, Dealer/Distributor

Proudly hand-made in MEXICO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
JCglovesUSA wrote:
C1Pro wrote:
lindz1817 wrote:
Ever thought about a career in politics?


No Lindz no career in politics! lol just trying to educate people that asked about our product. :D



Seriously C1 ,,,,,,, someone simply asked if your gloves were made in the USA.
Instead of saying "No", you presented an eloquent thesis that did not clearly answer the question.
Where are your gloves made??

Does buying gloves in parts from outside the USA, and lacing them in the US qualify as "assembled in USA"? ?


I see that you are new to the forum, and this is your first post.

Please understand that this forum is frequented by members who know plenty about gloves.

We like straight-talk around here.

I wish you all the best in your business endeavor.


JC

Hi JC, I think I covered somewhat of an answer to this in response to Lindz but then saw your post. First off I wasn't trying to steer anyone in any direction or not "talk straight" on where and if our gloves are "made in Mexico" I'm simply stating that I don't feel I need to reveal all of our business procedures but I can tell you we have more than lacing done here in USA. I am proud as well to employ and buy our leather in Mexico but that's not our whole process. And yes we are new on here and I have my main glove rep that found this site and created this account. Like I've said before I have used and sold gloves during off seasons when I was a minor league player for Soto, Kelly, Akadema, Wilson, Rawlings, so besides using all these different gloves I have an idea on how the gloves are produced.. I see your a rep for Rolin and I have used your glove for a short period when I played in Cordoba Mexico and liked it. I wish you the best as well. Ed

---------------------------------------------------------

Rolin/Barraza Baseball Gloves, Dealer/Distributor

Proudly hand-made in MEXICO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 32
Trevino's are 100% Texas made.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
4kids wrote:
Trevino's are 100% Texas made.


not saying your incorrect but where Trivino is located is about 200 miles from Mexico boarder.. So don't know about 100% comment and glove and website have characteristics that glove is made outside USA. Hope your correct cause it gives us hope that we can be 100% USA MADE in future. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm
Posts: 32
C1Pro wrote:
4kids wrote:
Trevino's are 100% Texas made.


not saying your incorrect but where Trivino is located is about 200 miles from Mexico boarder.. So don't know about 100% comment and glove and website have characteristics that glove is made outside USA. Hope your correct cause it gives us hope that we can be 100% USA MADE in future. :)


The Trevino family has been making their gloves in Pearsall Texas for at least 20 years. There's contact information on the website, give Sonny a call and I'm sure he'd be glad to give you their history. He might even give ya some pointers on making gloves.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm
Posts: 12
4kids wrote:
C1Pro wrote:
4kids wrote:
Trevino's are 100% Texas made.


not saying your incorrect but where Trivino is located is about 200 miles from Mexico boarder.. So don't know about 100% comment and glove and website have characteristics that glove is made outside USA. Hope your correct cause it gives us hope that we can be 100% USA MADE in future. :)


The Trevino family has been making their gloves in Pearsall Texas for at least 20 years. There's contact information on the website, give Sonny a call and I'm sure he'd be glad to give you their history. He might even give ya some pointers on making gloves.


Ask Sonny where he gets his leather.. and as far as pointers on making gloves I feel confident in our manufacturing of our glove. Now if we decide to make shoes I will need his pointers!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 am
Posts: 884
send me a free glove.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:24 pm
Posts: 558
Location: MX
cowboychris88 wrote:
send me a free glove.


How 'bout two?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: C1Pro Custom Gloves
Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:17 am 
Offline
Site Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:05 pm
Posts: 3286
Location: Lakes Region
"You have just one opportunity to make a first impression".

_________________
Wake
Site Administrator

http://www.glove-works.com
Your source for Professional Baseball Glove/Mitt relacing, restoration
and Glove sales.

"Home of "the Works"
"It's a whole nutha level"


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Reset blocks

phpBB SEO
Portal XL 5.0 ~ Plain 0.2
Create a Forum | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Report the forum