WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board



WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
Its that kind of a day, anyone else have gloves hanging around when work? they help me think.. I switch them out daily.
Yeah.. I am a weirdo. :oops:



Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
The Tradition Continues..

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:14 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:55 am
Posts: 926
I'm a sales guy who works out of my car. Always have a couple gloves and a repair kit ready to go


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
Those long board meetings are hell without my trusty Mitts. people on the phone always ask whats that popping sound. :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 am
Posts: 182
Location: Utah
Mvalz what sales are you in? I'm doing sales as well and always have my gloves on hand in the car.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
Today we have the barbie twins with me. (B2s) Yes. They are both natural blondes. And one has some cosmetic surgery done. (Finger hood removed and relaced)

Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Toronto, Ontario
I'm glad I'm not the only nut job that thinks having a glove in the office/workspace helps productivity and is beneficial to the daily grind.

I have gotten some odd looks when I'm pacing back and forth while throwing the ball to myself. That and the occasional co-workers head snapping around when they hear the "pop".

I've been switching between a PROAK2 and my gamer ( PI A2000 1786) for the last couple weeks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
Seibu wrote:
I'm glad I'm not the only nut job that thinks having a glove in the office/workspace helps productivity and is beneficial to the daily grind.

I have gotten some odd looks when I'm pacing back and forth while throwing the ball to myself. That and the occasional co-workers head snapping around when they hear the "pop".

I've been switching between a PROAK2 and my gamer ( PI A2000 1786) for the last couple weeks.



LOL, we need an anonymous group started.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
This week with my old faithful.


Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
Today we have a pair of Horween Slackers. Ahhh
I meant sluggers. :lol:
Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:14 pm
Posts: 1525
Location: Chicago, IL
i kinda do the same. If the same is shipping my gloves to work so the wife won't find out how many I gots

F


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
griffey24 wrote:
i kinda do the same. If the same is shipping my gloves to work so the wife won't find out how many I gots

F


After 40 or so gloves, she lost count. that's how I solve this problem. :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:37 pm
Posts: 966
griffey24 wrote:
i kinda do the same. If the same is shipping my gloves to work so the wife won't find out how many I gots

F


haha...standard procedure nowadays.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm
Posts: 47
Location: Toronto, Ontario
DatDuke wrote:
Today we have a pair of Horween Slackers. Ahhh
I meant sluggers. :lol:
Image

Image

Image



Duke, I love this thread.

You know maybe we should start up that group you mentioned.

My most recent crush has been a Japan Rawlings Pro Primo Wagyu, single post 11.6. And no, that isn't a typo, it really is 11.6. I've been toying with the idea of using it for SS in my softball league. I have been using 11.5's forever, but I can see the benefit of a larger glove when trying to catch the larger neon green ball.



Really though I just wanted an excuse to break it in.... ;)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Bring Gloves to work day
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:50 pm
Posts: 186
Seibu wrote:
DatDuke wrote:
Today we have a pair of Horween Slackers. Ahhh
I meant sluggers. :lol:
Image

Image

Image



Duke, I love this thread.

You know maybe we should start up that group you mentioned.

My most recent crush has been a Japan Rawlings Pro Primo Wagyu, single post 11.6. And no, that isn't a typo, it really is 11.6. I've been toying with the idea of using it for SS in my softball league. I have been using 11.5's forever, but I can see the benefit of a larger glove when trying to catch the larger neon green ball.



Really though I just wanted an excuse to break it in.... ;)
Image


Is that for rubber ball or Hard ball? Its a very interesting glove. especially on the R badge.

Here is what I bought to work today. 1994 PRO200HC. Desert Sand Horween. H web. CEB01



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Yeah so far I have a few support groups in mind. Just need to wait for the one I am currently in finished, then I can jump over to the new support groups.. So many.. Feels like a full time job.


Top
 Profile  
 


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Mods Database :: Reset blocks

phpBB SEO
Portal XL 5.0 ~ Plain 0.2
Create a Forum | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Report the forum