WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Re: Anyone here successfully received a custom hawk?
Unread postPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:14 am 
Site Administrator

Ordered one the 1st week of March.......was told it shipped a couple times, but nothing yet?

http://www.glove-works.com
Your source for Professional Baseball Glove/Mitt relacing, restoration
and Glove sales.

"Home of "the Works"
"It's a whole nutha level"

Unread postPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:48 am 

Got my glove yesterday. Looks good, see pictures above.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:31 pm 

Got my gloves this morning, 4 to be exact. 2 for myself, 1 my younger brother and 1 for a teammate. This is my 2nd order with Hawk Baseball. He is a very honest person to do business with. I understand he may be taking some heat for the delivery times but it seems that this is under control. The past orders have been shipped the cheapest method which leads to the orders being lost or taking up to a month and half to arrive. My gloves were DHL sent 3 days later they arrived in Nashville. The 1st order was lost due to the cheap shipping method and him allowing a hired person to control shipments for him. I feel that the bugs are being worked out of the company and people should give him a try. Hawk is great, if you are not 100% satisfied he generally will offer to work with you on another glove to try and make you completley happy with your glove experience. I have other teammates also ordering from him, I wouldn't put his name out there if I wasn't so sure he is good to go. Hope you all enjoy your gloves.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm 

Codycancatch8 wrote:
Got my gloves this morning, 4 to be exact. 2 for myself, 1 my younger brother and 1 for a teammate. This is my 2nd order with Hawk Baseball. He is a very honest person to do business with. I understand he may be taking some heat for the delivery times but it seems that this is under control. The past orders have been shipped the cheapest method which leads to the orders being lost or taking up to a month and half to arrive. My gloves were DHL sent 3 days later they arrived in Nashville. The 1st order was lost due to the cheap shipping method and him allowing a hired person to control shipments for him. I feel that the bugs are being worked out of the company and people should give him a try. Hawk is great, if you are not 100% satisfied he generally will offer to work with you on another glove to try and make you completley happy with your glove experience. I have other teammates also ordering from him, I wouldn't put his name out there if I wasn't so sure he is good to go. Hope you all enjoy your gloves.

Thanks Cody, were working real hard to make sure everyone is happy with there purchased.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:54 pm 

Codycancatch8 wrote:

Pics of the gloves?