WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM BASEBALL GLOVE COLLECTOR FORUM

GLOVE-WORKS.COM Baseball Glove Collector Forum/discussion board

WWW.GLOVE-WORKS.COM "It's a Whole Nutha Level" tm. Glove-Works 2012

Post subject: Another new Rolin Kids custom
Unread postPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:05 pm 

One of the players on my team really liked my son's Rolin and I ordered another one from John. This glove is fantastic! I really like the color combination and the leather is top notch. A bit thicker and much stiffer than the glove that my son received last November. I think the next order will be an adult model for me.

FYI The glove is the grey/black combo.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: Another new Rolin Kids custom
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:19 pm 

if theyre on the same team... why are they wearing different uniforms?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:14 pm 

They were attending a baseball camp last week. We were the Pirates last year, Orioles this season. My son (wearing the Giants jersey) didn't want to wear a dark colored shirt or jersey due to the sudden hot weather we had last week. Here in the Sacramento Valley, it is usually in the mid 90s to 100 in June, but we had only had one 90 degree day this year so far until last week. The kids we not conditioned to it and they were suffering as the camp went until 2:00pm everyday.

The Rolin gloves received a lot of attention at the camp. Seriously, most of the players have sub-par leather (if it even is leather!) and many have gloves that are too large for them. Out of 50 players, I saw 2 Rawlings Gold Glove series and 1 nice older A2000.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 pm 

amazingbobby wrote:
They were attending a baseball camp last week. We were the Pirates last year, Orioles this season. My son (wearing the Giants jersey) didn't want to wear a dark colored shirt or jersey due to the sudden hot weather we had last week. Here in the Sacramento Valley, it is usually in the mid 90s to 100 in June, but we had only had one 90 degree day this year so far until last week. The kids we not conditioned to it and they were suffering as the camp went until 2:00pm everyday.

The Rolin gloves received a lot of attention at the camp. Seriously, most of the players have sub-par leather (if it even is leather!) and many have gloves that are too large for them. Out of 50 players, I saw 2 Rawlings Gold Glove series and 1 nice older A2000.

That explains it then. I wore a 11.5 HOH mod trap from when I was 10.